Close Menu
Search my.veridian

General Information

Streetlight Outages

The streetlights on your local roadways belong to municipal and regional governments. If you see a light out, a light that is going on and off, or have any other concerns about a streetlight, please contact your municipality. They have a process in place to record your report and generate a service order.

When reporting a problem, you can help your municipality by providing accurate information. Whenever possible, please include your Name, Phone Number, Email Address, the street name where the pole is, the nearest cross street and the pole number, and the problem with the light.

Municipality Contact Information:

 Town of Ajax

Operations and Environmental Services
Phone: 905-683-2951 | Email:

 City of Belleville

Environmental & Operational Services
Phone: 613-968-6481 | Other: Webpage

 Township of Brock

Phone: 705-432-2355 | Other: Webpage

 Municipality of Clarington

Phone: 905-263-2291 | Email:

 Town of Gravenhurst

Phone: 705-687-3412 | Other: Webpage

City of Pickering

Phone: 905-683-7575 | Other: Webpage

 Municipality of Port Hope

Phone: 905-885-2431 | Email:

 Township of Scugog

Phone: 905-985-7346 | Other: Webpage

 Town of Uxbridge

Phone: 905-852-9181, ext. 202 | Email: