Suite Metering helps condo boards to control and reduce your operating costs.
Veridian makes the transition to suite metering easy and painless.
- We are with you every step of the way. Our entire process is designed with you, the customer, in mind.
- The suites and common areas will be direct customers of Veridian, and as customers of Veridian they will continue to enjoy the same level of customer service and reliability that you have come to know and expect since the building was constructed.
- Veridian is the only fully regulated suite metering provider in our service area.
- Veridian is licensed and fully regulated by the Ontario Energy Board, delivering one-of-a-kind security and transparency.
- Conservation becomes easier than ever – as direct customers of Veridian, you will be able to take advantage of many popular incentive-based energy conservation programs.
Suite metering is a financially prudent course of action for the condominium corporation.
- When a building is suite metered, building management becomes responsible for only the common area usage. The resulting budget is lower and more predictable, which makes for more stable cost management.
Suite metering reduces the impact of electricity price increases to the corporation.
- Owners who reduce their energy usage will be less affected by any electricity price increases. Those that choose not to conserve will pay more, but only based on their individual suite usage.
Suite metering increases the value of the building.
- Lower maintenance fees are a result of unbundling the suite electricity costs. This is becoming more important because of the need to compete with the large numbers of condominium units in our service area – all of which are suite metered for electricity.
Benefits for property managers, condo corporations and condo owners:
- Metering equipment is installed at no capital cost
- One account is created directly with Veridian for the common area
- Separate accounts are created directly with Veridian for the suites
- Veridian provides full meter readings, billing and collection services
- Veridian operates and maintains the distribution equipment
- Veridian will re-certify the meters every six years at no cost
- Veridian will work directly with each customer regarding billing and services
- Veridian rates are transparent and regulated by the Ontario Energy Board
- Suite owners will have access to their energy profiles online
- Suite owners are able to take advantage of energy conservation programs
The Veridian Advantage – A safe solution.
- Individual metering for your units
- More control for your residents
- Improved energy efficiency for your building
Since 1999, Veridian Connections has been one of Ontario’s most trusted energy service providers – proudly serving more than 120,000 residential and business customers located across east central Ontario. The company’s 225-plus employees focus on providing reliable, efficient and sustainable energy solutions and services, while maintaining the highest standards in health and safety within the workplace and the communities we serve.
Veridian is Reliable, Responsible and Responsive.
Contact Erik Kalm at 416-879-8806 or email email@example.com to get the conversation started today.