I am a business customer.
About the program
The Poolsaver™ program allows residential customers of participating utilities to receive a $400 instant rebate at point of sale when they upgrade their constant-speed (single-speed) pool pump to an eligible variable-speed pool pump using a participating vendor, for use with an existing in-ground pool.
Benefits for pool owners
- USE UP TO 90% LESS ELECTRICITY
Variable-speed pumps run at a fraction of the speed, using electricity only when needed.
- RECEIVE A QUICK PAYBACK
With rebates and ongoing electricity savings, it can pay for itself in just two to three years.
- RELAX AND ENJOY QUIETER OPERATION OF YOUR SYSTEM
Near-silent performance will keep your poolside peaceful.
- BENEFIT FROM YOUR PUMP LASTING LONGER
Not running a pump at full speed, 24/7 will help your equipment last longer.
- MAKE YOUR HOME MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
Upgrading is an easy way to reduce your carbon footprint.
You must meet the following requirements to participate in the Poolsaver program:
- Be a single-family residential customer of Veridian Connections.
- Own an in-ground swimming pool with a constant-speed (single-speed) pool pump motor.
- Purchase a qualifying variable-speed pool pump from a participating vendor listed at poolsaver.ca.
- Arrange for the installation by the participating vendor listed at poolsaver.ca. All participating vendors must be members of the Pool & Hot Tub Council of Canada
This offer is not available for new pools (that did not involve replacing an existing single-speed pump), pools with existing multi-speed or variable-speed pumps, above ground pools, hot tubs or water features.
Go to poolsaver.ca >
*Conditions apply see in-store for details. Save on Energy programs are funded by the Independent Electricity System Operator and brought to you by Veridian Connections Inc. TMTrademark of the Independent Electricity System Operator. Used under licence. Poolsaver is a registered trademark of Toronto Hydro Corporation used under licence.