I am a business customer.
About the program
The Poolsaver™ program allows residential customers of participating utilities to receive a $400 instant rebate at point of sale when they upgrade their constant-speed (single-speed) pool pump to an eligible variable-speed pool pump using a participating vendor, for use with an existing in-ground pool.
Benefits for pool owners
- USE UP TO 90% LESS ELECTRICITY
Variable-speed pumps run at a fraction of the speed, using electricity only when needed.
- RECEIVE A QUICK PAYBACK
With rebates and ongoing electricity savings, it can pay for itself in just two to three years.
- RELAX AND ENJOY QUIETER OPERATION OF YOUR SYSTEM
Near-silent performance will keep your poolside peaceful.
- BENEFIT FROM YOUR PUMP LASTING LONGER
Not running a pump at full speed, 24/7 will help your equipment last longer.
- MAKE YOUR HOME MORE ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
Upgrading is an easy way to reduce your carbon footprint.
You must meet the following requirements to participate in the Poolsaver program:
- Be a single-family residential customer of Veridian Connections.
- Own an in-ground swimming pool with a constant-speed (single-speed) pool pump motor.
- Purchase a qualifying variable-speed pool pump from a participating vendor listed at poolsaver.ca.
- Arrange for the installation by the participating vendor listed at poolsaver.ca. All participating vendors must be members of the Pool & Hot Tub Council of Canada
This offer is not available for new pools (that did not involve replacing an existing single-speed pump), pools with existing multi-speed or variable-speed pumps, above ground pools, hot tubs or water features.
Go to poolsaver.ca >
*Conditions apply see in-store for details. Save on Energy programs are funded by the Independent Electricity System Operator and brought to you by Veridian Connections Inc. Poolsaver is a registered trademark of Toronto Hydro Corporation used under licence.